The sump pump is at the heart of any basement waterproofing system. Sump pumps remove water that has accumulated in a sump pit when the water enters via the perimeter drains of the basement waterproofing system. They are your last defense against flooding.
Sump pumps require maintenance. Pumps will fail eventually. Keeping the sump pit clear of dirt, gravel, sand and debris will lengthen your pump's life.
Some contractors will tell you their sump pump has a lifetime warranty--be careful! Pumps will fail, so the only way you'll know it's time for your "lifetime warranty" replacement will be when your basement is flooded.
Many homeowners spend a great deal of money on the proper drainage system, and then try to take shortcuts when it comes to choosing a pump. It just doesn’t make sense! Don’t let an inferior, “handyman-center” pump ruin your investment. Protect your home and belongings with a high quality sump pump system.
Sump pumps will stop running when there's a power outage causing ALL electrical pumps to fail. That's why we recommend a battery-operated backup system to anyone who has a storm water (submersible) sump pump.
Are You Protected When:
Pump Failure? - Circuit Trips? - Power Outage? - Pump Gets Unplugged?
Even the smallest amount of water infiltration can become a larger problem down the road if not handled properly from the beginning.
It is important to remember that the Pump is the heart of the system, and just like the old saying "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link", a drainage system is only as strong as the pump!
The FastSump liner houses a reliable Pro Series pump. The Pro Series pump carries a three-year warranty and it, together with the FastSump liner, is designed in a manner that does not undermine the integrity of the foundation. A double switch that makes sure it turns on when it's supposed to assures its dependability.
Traditional sump pump liners can remove sediment from under the basement footing causing the foundation to weaken. With large engineered slots on the front two sides, the Grate Sump reduces clogging and increases water flow and the built-in pump stand keeps debris away from the pump and aids in cleaning.
FastSumps can be linked together to add an additional back up sump pumping system. The virtually airtight cover reduces ground humidity from entering the basement.
AC Primary Pump Features
- Stainless steel cast iron
- Energy efficient (less than 50% electricity used compared to leading pumps)
- Upper and lower ball bearing (Perfectly balanced shaft and impeller)
- Removable strainer
- Dual float controller (For extra reliability)
- Continuous duty construction
- Alarm system hook-up (connect to home security system)
- Alarm Alerts home owner of switch and/or pump problems
- Three-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The PHCC Pro Series AC pumps are rated for continuous duty, which means they are built to run continuously 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. They're strong and dependable, and when they are used intermittently in a sump application, it extends the life of the pump.
Pro Series 2400 Battery Back Up System
- Pumps up to 2400 GPH at 10 ft head 13 amp fast recovery charger
- Pumps on AC power as well as DC battery power
- Dual float switch for extra reliability
Advanced alarm system
- Alerts you when batteries need replacing
- Provides an easy test switch
- Tells you when AC power to the unit is out (circuit breaker blown or unit unplugged)
- Alerts you when the pump is clogged or broken and needs to be cleaned or replaced
- Pumps automatically when water volume exceeds the capacity of the main AC pump
- Pumps up to 7.5 continuous hours on a single battery
- Efficient 12-volt pump puts less drain on the batteries so they can pump longer
- Batteries can be linked for longer pump ability (Two battery system equals up to 33,000 gallons)
- User Friendly - Detects irregularities, sounds an alarm, and pinpoints problems and solutions on the control panel
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty (on pump) 1-year warranty on batteries